The homecoming game for 2024 will be announced at a later date.
Dress up Days for 2024 will be announced later.
Friday - The Homecoming Parade will be at 9:15 am. The pep rally will take place immediately following the parade in the football stadium.
If you plan to participate in the parade, please print the permission form from the link below and turn it in to the teacher/advisor/coach with whom you will be participating.
The homecoming dance will be held at a date to be announced later in the school gym from 7-10 p. m. Students may purchase a ticket for the dance for $10 ahead of time by using the link below.
link to buy dance tickets
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. You may also pay at the door. If you pay using the link please be sure to include the name of each individual for whom you are paying.
Dates may not be in middle school and cannot be older than 20. If your date is not an ECHS student then you must complete the approval form and turn it in to Mrs. Gillis. See instructions on the form.
You can also purchase pictures at the dance. See the link below for prices and ordering information.
Below are the dress code requirements for the Homecoming dance.
The following attire is recommended and encouraged for the Homecoming Dance: Church to Semi-Formal wear
Below are examples of acceptable attire for both ladies and gentlemen.
- Ladies: dress slacks/blouse, pant suits, appropriate length dress, no revealing clothing
- Gentlemen: khakis/dress slacks, collared shirts (polo-type shirts are acceptable); ties are optional; no revealing clothing
Below are examples of unacceptable garments. Any student seeking admittance into the Homecoming dance wearing any of the following will be denied admittance:
Tank Tops/Muscle Shirts
Flip-Flops, slides, or Crocs
Skirts/Dresses worn at an inappropriate length
Blouses/Dresses that are too revealing
The ECHS prom for the 2023-2024 school year will take place March 9, 2024 at the Savannah Convention and Trade Center in Savannah, GA.
Students who check in for prom at 7:00 pm are required to stay until the end of prom. If students choose to leave before the prom ends, they are not allowed to reenter.
- ALL juniors and seniors of Effingham County High School must pay their prom dues in order to attend (even if their date is a student at ECHS and has paid their dues).
- Prom dues are $65. If you choose to wait to pay at the door the night of prom the fee will be $100 and will be cash only.
- You may pay your dues/date fees online using MySchoolBucks.com.
- Pay using this link: https://www.myschoolbucks.com/
ver2/prdembd?ref= ZZI62M948Q04650_ ZZ5X2QGJ3H1VCS2
- Students bringing dates that are not students at this school must complete a prom date approval form available online and turn it in to Ms. Kessler (room 213). There is a date fee of $25.00 for guests who are not a junior or senior at ECHS. (If you have not turned in a form to Ms. Monica Kessler, and your date fee is not paid, your date will not be allowed entrance.)
- DATES MUST BE UNDER 21 AND CANNOT BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.
- Invitations will be sent to your school email.
There is a separate link to pay the $25 fee if your date is not a junior or senior at ECHS who has already paid their own dues. These are your prom dues. If you paid as a junior, you do not have to pay again as a senior. You must pay on-line. If you plan to pay at the door you can pay $100 with cash only.
The prom date approval form can be printed from the link below and turned in to Ms. Kessler in room 213.
Information regarding prom photo pricing will be posted later.
Miss ECHS 2022
Miss ECHS 2022
1st Runner up
2nd Runner up